a legal entity duly registered under the laws of British Virgin Islands at First Floor, Mandar House, Johnson’s Ghut, P.O. Box 3257, Road Town, Tortola, British Virgin Islands, under registration number 2096323 (“Company
”, and “we
”) is the owner of the website https://asocks.com
(the "Website") and the system which enables browsing the Internet by redirecting users’ communication through other users’ devices (all together the “System
”) decide whether to use the System.
The Company is responsible for the processing of Personal Data that the Client contributes to the System and for Personal Data that the Company collects in other ways in regard to the Service.
We may collect and process the following types of information:Non-Personal Information
. We collect non-personal information about your use of the System to allow us to provide the services and constantly improve them, for security reasons and so that we can audit and track usage statistically. This is information that is unidentified and non-identifiable, which is generated by a user's activity. Such non-personal information may include the following information: browser type, web pages You visit, time spent on those pages, access times and dates, any non-persistent identifiers, session information collected via cookies and similar technologies.Personal Information
. It is information that may be of a private or sensitive nature, identifies or may identify You. The Personal Information we collect and retain include your IP address, persistent online identifiers (your full name and email address in case You provide us with this information (when You Register or if you approach us through the "contact us" option), payment and billing information (if you purchase any Pricing Plan) or other information we may ask from time to time as will be required for the services provisioning.Personal Information from Third-Party Applications
For avoidance of doubt, any Client’s activity when it uses Residential Proxies is not logged, which means that we have no notion about the webpages visited by the Clients or any actions on such webpages.1.1. PERSONAL DATA AND INFORMATION PROVIDED BY THE CLIENT
You may provide Personal Data when You:Use the Website
. The Client provides Personal Data during Registration, using of the Account and functionalities of Website. Such Personal Data may include:
Use Third Parties Applications, including Payment Processors
- Email address (Login);
- Information about Client’s cryptocurrency wallet, which is used for changing off the Fees and transfer the amounts due to the Client as a refund and/or under Referral Program;
- Transactions information;
- Username under third-party account used for registration (Google, Facebook and etc.);
- E-mail address under third-party account;
- Any other information under the third-party account that is available and can be transferred according to the regulations of such third parties.
, which may request You to provide the following Personal Data in order provide services enabling Clients to pay the Fees to the Company:
- Details of Your card or cryptocurrency wallets;
- Any other information required for the billing (this may include identification documents, including image in photo, copies of any other documents necessary for identification purposes, information deemed necessary to comply with third parties’ legal obligations under applicable financial or anti-money laundering laws (if applicable in any jurisdiction)).
For avoidance of doubt, all questions of data flow, processing, use and storage of Personal Data provided by the Client to the third parties are reflected in respective privacy policies with such third parties. The Company therefore has no responsibility or liability for the activities of these third parties.Communicate to the Company:
When You choose the “contact us” option we may ask for and collect the following information:
- Full name;
- Phone number;
- Additional contact information;
- Any other information that we need to help with your request.
2.1. Personal Data is processed and stored only in compliance with the applicable data protection legislation and by relying on one or more of the following lawful grounds:2.2 USE OF PERSONAL DATA
The Company processes the Client’s Personal Data as the Company aims at enabling Client’s use of the System. The Company is trying its best to make the System efficient and convenient. Client’s Personal Data can be used in one or more of the following ways:
3. SHARING CLIENT’S PERSONAL DATA
- to perform identification of the Client, so the Client can log in the Account;
- to carry out our obligations arising from the Terms of Service;
- to communicate with the Client with the regards to the System, including to send information including confirmations, invoices, technical notices, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages;
- to notify the Client about any changes to the System, Terms of Service or other important matters related to the use of the System;
- to protect against fraudulent, unauthorized or illegal activity;
- to operate, develop and improve the System;
- for statistical analysis;
- to conduct advertising and marketing activity;
- to conduct surveys and research;
- to administer the Account and for internal record keeping;
- to contact the Client on other matters.
Personal Data may be transferred to the following categories of processors of Personal Data:
- companies who technically supplies the System, including server and hosting companies;
- analytical service companies, advertising partners and other companies with regard to improve the System;
- Payment Processors;
- governmental authorities or legal advisors in case criminal or improper behaviour is suspected;
- persons/companies with which the Company does a business deal, or negotiates a business deal, involving the sale or transfer of all or a part of the Company’s business or assets. These deals can include any merger, financing, acquisition, or bankruptcy transaction or proceeding;
- auditors and other examination organizations;
- other actors, if it is necessary for the proper provision of services for the Client and/or if required by the Company according to law or authority’s injunction.
The Company may transfer the Client’s data to Company’s counterparties (partners, affiliates, etc.) in different countries. The Client’s Personal Data may be stored, transferred, and otherwise processed in countries outside of the country of Client’s residence, which are countries within the EEA or granted recognition of adequacy by the European Commission and countries which are not granted recognition of adequacy by the European Commission.
In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, the Company uses effective physical, electronic and managerial procedures to secure Personal Data. The Company does its best to protect the Client’s Personal Data, it’s not possible to guarantee the security of information transmitted to the Website. But once the Company has received Client’s Personal Data, strict procedures and security features to prevent unauthorized access will be used.
The Company also cannot guarantee that loss, misuse, unauthorized acquisition, or alteration of Client’s Personal Data will not occur. The Client confirms that when registering on the Website it is vital to choose a password of sufficient length and complexity, not to disclose login and password to any third parties.6. CLIENT’S RIGHTS
6.1.1. Right to information.
The Client has the right to request information about the scope of Personal Data processed by the Company by notifying in writing.
6.1.2. Right to access
. The Client has the right to receive one (1) copy of the processed Personal Data without any charge. For further demanded copies, the Company will charge the fee.
6.1.3. Right to rectification
. The Client has the right to rectify inaccurate Personal Data concerning that Client via a written request.
6.1.4. Right to erasure (“right to be forgotten”) and to restrict processing
. The Client has the right to demand deletion or restriction of processing, and the right to object to processing based on legitimate interest under certain circumstances unless the Company has an opposite obligation required by applicable law. In these cases the Company can stop providing opportunity to use the System if it is no longer possible so please consider this when deciding to exercise these rights.
6.1.5. Right to portability
. The Client has the right to exercise the right of data portability, which means a right to get Personal Data and transfer these to another controller.
6.1.6. Other rights
The Client understands and confirms that if law applicable to the Client does not guarantee him any of the rights listed above, the Company is not obliged to fulfill such request.
In order to exercise data processing rights stated in the table above, the Client should send the Company a request via the Company’s support service e-mail specified in section 9 and follow the instructions provided or send the Company such a request directly through the Client’s Account settings (where available).
The Company retains any of the Client’s Personal Data which the Company collects for as long as the Client’s Account is active according to the Terms of Service, and/or for as long as it is necessary to provide the Client with the System, and while the Company has a valid lawful basis for processing Personal Data. The Company also erases the Client’s Personal Data after reaching the purposes for which the Company collected such data.
Please consider that the Company has the right to continue to retain some of the Client’s Personal Data even after complying with the Client’s request to delete such Personal Data in the following cases:
The Company has the lawful basis to further process the Client’s data other than a consent from the Client. As instance, the Company may be required to do so in order to comply with applicable laws (as instance, for tax or accounting reasons, know-your-client, anti-laundering or other legal requirements and obligations);
The Client’s Personal Data has been anonymized in the way it cannot be used for identifying the Client, and therefore is no longer the Client’s personal identifiable data.8. DIRECT MARKETING RIGHTS AND OPT-OUT OPPORTUNITIES
8.3 Please take into consideration the following:
9. CONTACT INFORMATION
- opting-out certain processing purposes may lead to impossibility of providing the Client certain (or even all) functionalities of the System in part (or at all). The Company will take the Client’s best efforts to minimize such System limitations.